With the 3 headed bullpen beast the Yankees have I think the search for another starter has been--- | Syracusefan.com

With the 3 headed bullpen beast the Yankees have I think the search for another starter has been---

CaliCuse

All American
--made much easier. Once 5 good innings have been pitched and enough offense to grab a lead the bullpen can be called and on some occasions be asked to go more than only one inning. Its the offense that concerns me considering the age and surprising contributions last year.Will A-Rod be able to come back with another season or will age pull him down ?The same with Beltran Headley will need to contribute more from his corner power position requirement. Both with his bat and fielding. There is going to be some scouts looking hard sat third base and perhaps Gregarious. Jorge Mateo is in the farm and ready to see the majors soon and he offers a new stolen base master as well. Gregarious will come into this season relaxed having proved himself to fans and management. If he can play third and his arm suggests he can there will be thoughts along those lines.

I still think the Yanks trade Miller at some point. Miller and Gardner in a trade could net them a starter or a power hitting outfielder which they really need.

We will see though

I still think the Yanks trade Miller at some point. Miller and Gardner in a trade could net them a starter or a power hitting outfielder which they really need.

We will see though
AronJudge could fill this role in right field and play defense far better thanBeltran. I'm hoping he gets a spring invite swell as Mateo, as well as Kaprielian. This should be fun. Cashman may not be as gunshy about using the farm now that its produced Severino and Bird.

tanaka-pineda-severino-evoldi-sabathia might be ok, for yes, nobody is ever going past the 6th and for 3 of them, the 5th. i say they look for a bat in june/july and if nova gets stronger now in year 2, he could do the mendoza role that warren excelled at. i dont see cashman doing anything big this year, too much $$ is coming off the books. let it ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom