WML Project: Bullfighter | Syracusefan.com

WML Project: Bullfighter

SWC75

Bored Historian
11/15/64 Luis Miguel Dominguin, (bullfighter) No bull he ever faced was as difficult as Groucho Marx, who really lives up to his nickname here. He must have gotten up out of the wrong side of the wrong bed. Groucho pretends to kiss the bullfighter’s hand at the end- but kisses his own instead!

Luis was a pretty colorful guy in his own ight: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Miguel_Dominguín

Last edited:
I used to work for Social Security. I took a retirement applciaiton from a guy who had worked for many eyars at a slaughterhouse. His job was to kill the cows. He would lead them into a room and put their heads in a brace. Then he'd climb up onto to a platform with a rifle bolted into place, aimed right between the cow's eyes. he's load it and pull the trigger. Then he'd remove the brace and the dead cow would be dragged off to be cut up. I asked him how many a day he did. "About 300". I suppose it gets easier as you go along...

He seemed like like a nice guy. And I do like hamburgers.

SWC75 said:
I used to work for Social Security. I took a retirement applciaiton from a guy who had worked for many eyars at a slaughterhouse. His job was to kill the cows. He would lead them into a room and put their heads in a brace. Then he'd climb up onto to a platform with a rifle bolted into place, aimed right between the cow's eyes. he's load it and pull the trigger. Then he'd remove the brace and the dead cow would be dragged off to be cut up. I asked him how many a day he did. "About 300". I suppose it gets easier as you go along...

He seemed like like a nice guy. And I do like hamburgers.

I hope he didn't name them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom