Women's basket ball big hire | Syracusefan.com

Women's basket ball big hire

CaliCuse

All American
Quinton hired Tammi Reiss a former WNBA player who should help in coaching and recruiting. I know most here aren't into watching the ladies play but I think its great in basketball and lacrosse The media coverage by the paper is pitiful. None of the recruits have men mentioned and some are a good additions to the team. Coyle wants to get more fans to come to the games and approving of the new hire is probably one of his early decisions

SHE LOOKS LIKE DOLEZAL
128-1323962840.jpg
rachel-dolezal-today-show.jpg

Can she recruit?

NY native, so maybe that helps, but she's been out West for a while. I don't think Q needs help recruiting- he needs help with in-game decisions and dealing with his players. At least SU didn't hire another male coach for a woman's team.

NY native, so maybe that helps, but she's been out West for a while. I don't think Q needs help recruiting- he needs help with in-game decisions and dealing with his players. At least SU didn't hire another male coach for a woman's team.
She sounds like a solid hire. Has been an assistant in the college and pro ranks, played pro ball...

462749314-tammi-reiss-of-the-utah-starzz-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

Linkage

JUWANNA Reiss? Yes I do! Great hire.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online