Wonder Where CBS Was Breaking This Story?? | Syracusefan.com

Wonder Where CBS Was Breaking This Story??

http://deadspin.com/5874677/chronicling-brent-musburgers-honey-badger-obsession-a-video-compilation
Only good thing about the fact Mathieu was suspended last year was we didn't have to hear Musberger call him the "honey badger" like 10 times during each game. I think this kid can play in the NFL and honestly since the drug he was doing was marijuana I could careless. However, its funny this story wasn't leaked the day before the BCS championship game in 2011 like every year in March the NCAA leaks the SU investigation story like its clockwork or something.

Well LSU has a 10 times and you're out policy. So since they didn't violate that policy, then the NCAA is good with that.

Aside from poor judgement on the kid's part in terms of his actions potential effect on his future - if this is about smoking weed then it's ridiculous.

When people put their spin on Tark's "Clevland State" quote do they think they are funny or original in the least?

If so, I feel sorry for them.

When people put their spin on Tark's "Clevland State" quote do they think they are funny or original in the least?

geez someone piss in your cornflakes?

Terribly sorry you're having such a lousy day.

Appreciate the source info on the origins of that quote though since I was maybe 4 years old when he said it.

Difficult to be critical of LSU. They have a testing policy that does not include any penalties. S there is nothing to enforce. Good for them.

Like wow man, I mean we all burnt a little herb, I mean Geaux Tigers an all that. They tested me every Frida... no, wait.. maybe it was on Thursdays. After my 4th failed whiz quiz... or maybe it was my 6th, I wasn't doin' bongs anymore by that point. I know that cuz Coach knocked over my bong in my locker and it got my rolling papers soakin effen wet! The whole locker room smelled like skunk weed. Or maybe that was the weight room? I don't know it's kinda hard to remember... but at least we weren't doin that spice stuff... or were we?