Word leaking out that Doug is staying... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Word leaking out that Doug is staying...

The day he was rumored to have been at wisky, he was with Adkins in California and then Nevada the next day making in home visits with John Miller, Trejo and Archinega. Could he have been there another day, who knows..but he was out all that week visiting recruits, so don't know how he would have accomplished that.

THIS - he has no interest in coaching on the college level except at SU. I am quite sure he was offered to interview at various places over the years. The NFL is a whole different story.

However, I am encouraged that the Bills are still interviewing. I am sure he interview extremely well for the other 2 teams reportedly he will interview with. When the music stops, it should be quick. I hope the music stops soon.

i have never heard of this guy(and im on twitter a lot) has he reported anything else that has ended up being true ?

I don't believe a GD thing I read on Twitter. All those guys are a bunch of GD liars and con men.

Remember when Arnold Swartznegger was Twittering that his plane was crashing and everyone was going to die??? Well?? How'd that turn out?

Oh my god. That twitter handle and information is not real. How many times does it have to be written in multiple threads they are jokes. Unreal. Yesterday I think it said he was interviewing for Oscar Meyer or something like that. Unbelievable.

Was that response to me? Because I'm not talking about twitter.

Oh my god. That twitter handle and information is not real. How many times does it have to be written in multiple threads they are jokes. Unreal. Yesterday I think it said he was interviewing for Oscar Meyer or something like that. Unbelievable.

I don't believe a GD thing I read on Twitter. All those guys are a bunch of GD liars and con men.

Remember when Arnold Swartznegger was Twittering that his plane was crashing and everyone was going to die??? Well?? How'd that turn out?

Terrible ... they called it Expendables 2 ... and that bombed along with his aircraft :)

No idea what this means. Lovie Smith's son.

@Matt_Smith_IMG: Know this #BillsMafia, regardless of who next HC may be, you're in GREAT hands with @russbrandon !!!!!

No idea what this means. Lovie Smith's son.

@Matt_Smith_IMG: Know this #BillsMafia, regardless of who next HC may be, you're in GREAT hands with @russbrandon !!!!!

Brandon is the new Czar of Bill FB. Tells me Lovie likes him even if he doesn't get the job.

@RapSheet: Browns met with Doug Marrone again. Yesterday, looked like job was Kelly's. Today Browns trying to figure out their choice

@RapSheet: Browns met with Doug Marrone again. Yesterday, looked like job was Kelly's. Today Browns trying to figure out their choice

You just knew the man would nail his interview.

F the Binder.

I don't think this is moving in a good direction for us.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet
Asked two sources whether the #Browns like Chip Kelly or Doug Marrone more: "They are deciding." Was told neck-&-neck

IgEFo.gif

I encourage you all to join us in the "I need a Drink" thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Kelly is currently interviewing with the Eagles, and he's already talked to the Bills.

IMO Marrone may be Plan B for Cleveland if Kelly turns them down.

Of course, Cleveland will say that they liked Marrone better in the first place.

Kelly is currently interviewing with the Eagles, and he's already talked to the Bills.

IMO Marrone may be Plan B for Cleveland if Kelly turns them down.

Of course, Cleveland will say that they liked Marrone better in the first place.

Exactly. The Browns are "thinking" tonight because they are waiting on Kelly.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. The Browns are "thinking" tonight because they are waiting on Kelly.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So, let's just say that Kelly goes to Cleveland.

Who goes to the Bills? What about Philly? And if he doesn't end up at either destination, does that mean that he's returning to SU by default?

Are there any legit landing spots for Marrone if Cleveland falls through [not talking about places he might score an interview, but places were he might actually be in contention to be hired]?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom