Would anyone here actually drive this thing? | Syracusefan.com

Would anyone here actually drive this thing?

image.jpg

I was driving home through Lewisburg in March and I saw this car at the dealership. I immediately stopped and took photos. I live 12 miles from Lewisburg. It was sitting on the corner in a great slot for a car to be seen. It was still there last week when drove by.

Last edited:
View attachment 43693 I was driving home through Lewisburg in March and I saw this car at the dealership. I immediately stopped and took photos. I live 12 miles from Lewisburg. It was sitting on the corner in a great slot for a car to be seen. It was still there last week when drove by.

I actually live in Lewisburg and regularly go past that dealership. Almost everyone I have talked to over the last couple of months have asked me if I have seen the car and am going to purchase it.

That car is cool, although if the dealership has had it since March, you wonder why they aren't trying to trade it with a dealership in upstate NY.

I really like the sides, but the hood and rear of the car could use a little more design, you know? Anyway, I'm sure it is a wrap and could be removed anytime, then it is just a low miles 2012 Sonic.

I actually live in Lewisburg and regularly go past that dealership. Almost everyone I have talked to over the last couple of months have asked me if I have seen the car and am going to purchase it.

Lol... I have had the same question asked several times. When I took those pictures a few months ago, I was going to post them on here.

Love the paint job, not a fan of the model. If that was an svu I would be all over it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom