Wow best game I have watched | Syracusefan.com

Wow best game I have watched

great win. missed a lot of the action as i manned the grill tonite but kept getting scoring updates. watched the OTS. goal!

I usually only watch during the tourney but man. That was effin awesome

We are the 3rd seed in the tourney. I guess we are playing Maryland. I don't think they are going to recognize us as the same team they played earlier. I don't.

Great game. The end of the 1st OT was thrilling. So was the end of regulation.

We look like a totally different team. I can't believe the difference at faceoff. Just a great win! Feeling much much more optimistic going forward after seeing that.

We are the 3rd seed in the tourney. I guess we are playing Maryland. I don't think they are going to recognize us as the same team they played earlier. I don't.

Playing Duke I believe.

100% Duke

GoSU96 said:
100% Duke

Did Duke get the top seed? Shouldn't it be 1-4 and 2-3 in semis? Call me confused. Or are we likely 4?

Did Duke get the top seed? Shouldn't it be 1-4 and 2-3 in semis? Call me confused. Or are we likely 4?

From what I heard doesn't matter what seed we are either way the opponent works out to be Duke.

JeremyCuse said:
From what I heard doesn't matter what seed we are either way the opponent works out to be Duke.

That's just strange. They determine the tourney based on head to head and record and then ignore it for the tourney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom