Wow, great site/board!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Wow, great site/board!!!!

Been off for a bit and come back to this great Recruiting board. Great job, it really cleans things up on the main board and since it's clear this is a recruiting board, kind of forces posters avoid hijacking threads.

Great job mods, Francis and the other posters posting videos, guys posting from Canada with nuggets, other guys that seem to have some knowledge about the game of recruiting.

While I'm not generally concerned with recruiting since I'm confident JB will be fine with a top 10 guy, or top 100 guy (just no Sam Spann and David Patricks anymore), this board and the people posting make it much more interesting and get me thinking more about next season, so thanks to all!!!

Been off for a bit and come back to this great Recruiting board. Great job, it really cleans things up on the main board and since it's clear this is a recruiting board, kind of forces posters avoid hijacking threads.

Great job mods, Francis and the other posters posting videos, guys posting from Canada with nuggets, other guys that seem to have some knowledge about the game of recruiting.

While I'm not generally concerned with recruiting since I'm confident JB will be fine with a top 10 guy, or top 100 guy (just no Sam Spann and David Patricks anymore), this board and the people posting make it much more interesting and get me thinking more about next season, so thanks to all!!!

Spann and Patrick, that brings back memories...For a while it seems like we were averaging over a transfer a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom