Wow Phil just misses a 59 | Syracusefan.com

Wow Phil just misses a 59

Ha...Yes one with a TV in my office. Perk of being a partner

Thanks to my constant complaining about work effecting my sports viewing, we are in the process of getting cable installed. Life is about to be good for this guy. I just need to convince them that Jack and cokes improve the quality of my work.

Thanks to my constant complaining about work effecting my sports viewing, we are in the process of getting cable installed. Life is about to be good for this guy. I just need to convince them that Jack and cokes improve the quality of my work.

Introduce them to Arbit that will convince them!!...Errrmmm...on second thought...

Unreal
I've been to the Phoenix Open about four or five times. My brother in law used to live right around the corner from the TPC so it was very convenient. Phil is obviously very popular there. Right after the D'backs won the World Series I saw him in a skins game with John Daly, Randy Johnson and Curt Schilling on the Tuesday of the Phoenix Open. On the first par 3, Phil hit some lady with his tee shot. Fortunately the lady wasn't hurt and it made for a funny story. I'm not a Phil fan, but it's good for golf if he is playing well.

Phil is en fuego. I don't normally root for Phil but he is playing probably his best ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom