Wow - uconnt's grapes are the most sour | Syracusefan.com

Wow - uconnt's grapes are the most sour

Jealousy. They even admit it. Its about time their delusional fan base woke up and smelled the stench of a situation that their programs (football included) are in.

I hope they rot in eternal sports hell.

One fan said they wanted su so they could play us at MSG, because uconn will be a a 3 or maybe 4 seed.

Lol, if your getting us it will be at Buffalo as an 8/9 seed. Even then you will blow it in your first game.

That was a great read. Like a room full of middle school girls over there.

lol...our games are still must see! Their games, well, are they still televised nationally?

I really like the one dolt who informs the rest of the clowns that this year's SU 2-3 is the "worst one in a while" - based on Jefferson and Plumlee having so much room at the foul line last night.
:rolling:

Funny group of dudes over there, gotta love'em.

What a great, great read. Thanks for the entertainment, UConn! Say Hi to Central Florida for me, would ya?

I get the biggest charge out of mau uconn or whatever..dude is the dbag over there but pure comedy in some his bitter posts

Jealousy. They even admit it. Its about time their delusional fan base woke up and smelled the stench of a situation that their programs (football included) are in.

I hope they rot in eternal sports hell.

You'll get your wish, as that's pretty much assured for them.

Their tears taste like w(h)ine.
cartman.jpg

That forum is really good for jokes - they are now obsessing over possibly playing us in the Sweet 16 at MSG ("licking their chops" lol). They have to come up with these fantasies and hypothetical scenarios to make themselves sleep at night. They know they are no longer relevant on the nation scene. Syracuse being chosen for the ACC over them is etched in their psyche for eternity.

doc05 said:
That forum is really good for jokes - they are now obsessing over possibly playing us in the Sweet 16 at MSG ("licking their chops" lol). They have to come up with these fantasies and hypothetical scenarios to make themselves sleep at night. They know they are no longer relevant on the nation scene. Syracuse being chosen for the ACC over them is etched in their psyche for eternity.

Playing them in the sweet 16 of what?? The nit?

Sweet 16???? Ha!

Playing them in the sweet 16 of what?? The nit?

Sweet 16???? Ha!

They are so stupid.

But keep in mind that this is the same fanbase that thought they would be top 10 wire to wire and contend for a national championship? It is going to be so funny to watch them continue to suck and suck and decline over the years! We have actually seen the process already start THIS year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom