wow! | Syracusefan.com

wow!

B

BillSU

ETFE+LED = the boys and girls have been doing their homework.

Excited about the announced renovations tonight especially the new, fixed roof on the DOME. Sala says the roof design will be a saw tooth concept with steel which means it will look angular as the U.S. Bank example below does and as reflective. The steel will allow things to be hung - like the center court scoreboard we’ve been waiting for. LIGHT, GLASS, SOUND! We are going to create the most amazing enclosed campus Dome there may ever be. Finally an environment that will satisfy everyone. Can you imagine lighting up this baby for night BB games with LED’s along with the glass that will add transparency to the building allowing light in and out and fans to look outside and vice versa - what a recruiting tool for all sports! If someone wants to be the AD at SU they may have to wait in line. You think this will turn Carparelli’s or whomever’s head as well as corporations like Under Armour, Nike, and ?. Think they will see a huge opportunity here? Can’t wait to see this at night when they turn on the lights for the first time. SU has suddenly become an even more special place to be. Wish I was starting at SU all over again with all the other renovations planned. THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY, VERY COOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
thrilled with this but not 4 summer timeline ----if they could do this in 1 year by moving games we should suck it up, get it done, move in and move forward. i maybe unrealistic though

thrilled with this but not 4 summer timeline ----if they could do this in 1 year by moving games we should suck it up, get it done, move in and move forward. i maybe unrealistic though

I prefer you being unrealistic in this regard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom