Class of 2017 - WR Anthony White Jr (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Anthony White Jr (FL) Offered

Somebody's been busy in Florida the last few days.

We are after some elite WRs if one of the QBs develops we could have a very fun offense in just a few short years.

I watched the STA-Booker T. Washington this weekend and they both have some young talent especially wr. They have a kid last name Grimes and he is awesome and the kid "wr" who signed on with Illinois but I heard Illinois had just fined their head coach. I would keep an eye on those players who committed but who may decommit.

I watched the STA-Booker T. Washington this weekend and they both have some young talent especially wr. They have a kid last name Grimes and he is awesome and the kid "wr" who signed on with Illinois but I heard Illinois had just fined their head coach. I would keep an eye on those players who committed but who may decommit.

Grimes has been offered but he has many, many other offers and has not expressed any interest in Syracuse.

Something tells me Anthony is very high on SU (this tweet was in response to a tweet of mine that didn't even mention him, just about how good the offense looked until Dungey got hurt)

Don't think him moving to Miami Central is a positive for us. Other schools have much stronger pipelines there.

Just saying he has been on us for a while now.. and his interest is still there I believe.

Don't think him moving to Miami Central is a positive for us. Other schools have much stronger pipelines there.

Interesting. Talked to Durrell Eskridge's "surrogate" father after the Met Life game. He felt at the time Syracuse held a very strong perception with the Miami Central program. Said we were second only to FSU.

Was he biased or have things changed?

Interesting. Talked to Durrell Eskridge's "surrogate" father after the Met Life game. He felt at the time Syracuse held a very strong perception with the Miami Central program. Said we were second only to FSU.

Was he biased or have things changed?
We might have a strong perception but who else have we landed from Miami Central since Esk? I'm not saying we don't have a chance, just that I don't like the transfer as it gives him more exposure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom