Class of 2017 - WR Brad Hawkins (NJ) Decommit from Michigan/Attending Prep | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Brad Hawkins (NJ) Decommit from Michigan/Attending Prep

Saw on twitter that Hawkins and Demian Thomas were visiting UNC today.

Saw on twitter that Hawkins and Demian Thomas were visiting UNC today.
Only helps us that their athletic program dumpster fire has surpassed and lapped Rutgers several times.

CuseLegacy said:
613023547280240640 This is beyond coincidence.

Bricks are overrated, boys.

Hawkins would be such a big pick-up. We need another stud WR in this class and it looks like Frank Darby is off the board. Let's hope we can beat out Michigan, again, and everyone else for this guy.

Anthony Ford and Demian Thomas from the visit the other day.
Anyone know where I can get that Otto crew neck? I've been searching online for it and I need it before the season begins. If anyone comes across it and can link it to me that would be great.

I doubt this will have any effect and ive came to this out of sheer spite but...

I, trueblue, hereby curse michigan and harbaugh. May their recruitment efforts be shat upon by my wrath.

If Hawkins is the only NJ recruit Acosta pulls this class (besides Palmer) it would be a great year. Unfortunately I don't think we have much of a shot.

If Hawkins is the only NJ recruit Acosta pulls this class (besides Palmer) it would be a great year. Unfortunately I don't think we have much of a shot.
I don't want to hear talk like that. If you have to lie, I'm fine with that.

May be a small thing, but notice that he was going for alphabetical and inadvertently put it out of order by putting us ahead of Rutgers. Small victories!
I guess that depends, do we really want a guy who can't put things in alphabetical order correctly? I mean that's kinda rough.

/sarcasm

Why?

May be a small thing, but notice that he was going for alphabetical and inadvertintly put it out of order by putting us ahead of Rutgers. Small victories!

And South Carolina. We're the only one ahead of our alphabetic order which could be nothing but much better than being behind It. At the very least we weren't simply an after thought addition.

Maybe he was gonna do a top 6 with us being on the bottom alphabetically but he wanted to make it a rounder number at 10. I have no real reasoning behind that thought process but it's what I'm going with and we are actually in the top 6.

Notice the (deliberate!?) logical fallacy: It says 'no order', yet clearly the list is presented in a recognizable order (alphabetical). Syracuse is the only one that is out of an otherwise deliberate order. Coincidence? I'm not going to divulge my conclusion, suffice to say I think not...I think Mr. Hawkins just tipped his hand.

Notice the (deliberate!?) logical fallacy: It says 'no order', yet clearly the list is presented in a recognizable order (alphabetical). Syracuse is the only one that is out of an otherwise deliberate order. Coincidence? I'm not going to divulge my conclusion, suffice to say I think not...I think Mr. Hawkins just tipped his hand.
So he forgot Syracuse and added it in at the last minute?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom