Class of 2028 - WR Brandon Jefferson (MD) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2028 WR Brandon Jefferson (MD) Offered

These kinds of offers are dumb. That kid is wearing a Middle School or rec jersey in that one tweet.

It may seem dumb, but he's already 6'2" and making catches like this

That's great. I'm certain he is a specimen for an eighth grader.

It's five years (maybe four if he's a kid that can reclass) before he graduates HS. There are innumerable developmental variables that can occur between now and then.

I have no issue with schools developing relationships with these kids. I just think an offer is way premature. I also think it creates an unmanageable (maybe not the best word for it) expectation for both the school and the student-athlete.

That's great. I'm certain he is a specimen for an eighth grader.

It's five years (maybe four if he's a kid that can reclass) before he graduates HS. There are innumerable developmental variables that can occur between now and then.

I have no issue with schools developing relationships with these kids. I just think an offer is way premature. I also think it creates an unmanageable (maybe not the best word for it) expectation for both the school and the student-athlete.

our 8th grade football team can't throw a forward pass and there are 8th graders out there getting P5 offers. Crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom