Miami
North Carolina
North Carolina state
Pitt
South Florida
Virginia tech
Wisconsin

That's a hell of an offer list.

On the positive side, Dwyer HS is where Julian Whigham is from. Malik Brown was also from there. He was the DE who verballed to Syracuse but switched over to Tennessee after Doug Marrone shuffled off to Buffalo.

Brown is an interesting story. He ended up transferring from Tennessee in the summer of 2014. Ended up playing for Dino Babers there. Finished up his senior year this past season and got arrested just before graduation for passing fake $100 bills in a bar in Bowling Green.

He continues to make bad decisions.

2 BGSU football players charged with forgery

On the positive side, Dwyer HS is where Julian Whigham is from. Malik Brown was also from there. He was the DE who verballed to Syracuse but switched over to Tennessee after Doug Marrone shuffled off to Buffalo.

Brown is an interesting story. He ended up transferring from Tennessee in the summer of 2014. Ended up playing for Dino Babers there. Finished up his senior year this past season and got arrested just before graduation for passing fake $100 bills in a bar in Bowling Green.

He continues to make bad decisions.

2 BGSU football players charged with forgery
Dont forget Ted Taylor is a Dwyer boy too.

i think the crystal ball stuff is sort of fun to watch play out. for kicks and giggles there were 3 predictions made on Friday and all for Syracuse. What's interesting is the Miami insider and Noles insider flipped from Nit State to Syracuse.

Andrew Ivins Miami Insider 79.68% – Syracuse
Chris Nee Recruiting Insider (Noles247) 85.42% – Syracuse
Demetric Warren Dir. Of Scouting and Recruiting 64.56% - Syracuse

Is it just me or does the background look a bit sloppy. A minor gripe, but the overlapping and sagging makes this look like an unfinished product compared to other schools.

No worse than the look of our locker room ;)

Is it just me or does the background look a bit sloppy. A minor gripe, but the overlapping and sagging makes this look like an unfinished product compared to other schools.

I think it's just temporary for the pictures.

Agree 100% . Yes, its noticing and belly aching about something minor in most people's eyes. But this is about attention to detail. The background is sloppy and recruits and all involved DO notice these things. Same gripe about the IPF. It flat out looks unfinished on the inside. For what it cost, put some orange, murals of cuse football past on the walls, replicas of the jerseys hanging in the dome. Something, for the love of god! Yes, recruits notice things like this, and if we are gonna spend the $$$, why not cross the T's and dot the I's?????

i think the crystal ball stuff is sort of fun to watch play out. for kicks and giggles there were 3 predictions made on Friday and all for Syracuse. What's interesting is the Miami insider and Noles insider flipped from Nit State to Syracuse.

Andrew Ivins Miami Insider 79.68% – Syracuse
Chris Nee Recruiting Insider (Noles247) 85.42% – Syracuse
Demetric Warren Dir. Of Scouting and Recruiting 64.56% - Syracuse
and its all because he unofficially visited. They figured a kid from FL spending his own money to visit wants to go there. Its a lazy prediction.

and its all because he unofficially visited. They figured a kid from FL spending his own money to visit wants to go there. Its a lazy prediction.

I disagree, he's visiting a lot of places including having been to nc state. there wasn't any real reason to flip the picks from state which makes me think they heard something. And maybe it changes again after his next visit, but I typically pay attention to the guys in Florida who write for the big three when it comes to florida prospects.

I will say that Nee knows his stuff, and we're definitely in good shape here. Not sure if we're favorites though.

Nee has a good track record.

He's never predicted a kid to Syracuse before either (at least not that I could find).

One other tidbit on these guys. Ivins prediced Akeem Dixon to Cuse on 5/12, which is the day Monroe visited his school. Dixon committed to Syracuse on 5/17.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom