Class of 2026 - WR/CB Ya'heem Smith (DE) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 WR/CB Ya'heem Smith (DE) Offered

Sallies is the Notre Dame of Delaware football. Catholic school that even recruits from outside the state.

Gotta admit, there have been precious few Black football players at Salesianum. I honestly can't remember one. Mostly known for OL and LB's in the Notre Dame mold. Big, fairly slow.

Sallies is the Notre Dame of Delaware football. Catholic school that even recruits from outside the state.

Gotta admit, there have been precious few Black football players at Salesianum. I honestly can't remember one. Mostly known for OL and LB's in the Notre Dame mold. Big, fairly slow.
His Twitter Bio shows that his home may be Philadelphia.

His Twitter Bio shows that his home may be Philadelphia.
Could be. Like I said, they recruit from out-of-state. Don't remember any from Philly before, but they've certainly recruited in Delaware County.

OFFERED> YA'HEEM SMITH 2026 SALESIANUM HS, WILMINGTON, DE
# 31 CB/SS 5' 10" 150

17785785_706cba0c057541e495bc8bf49d363d52.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM: (NOTE THREE FILMS 0:22, :09, :54 WITH NO USUAL HUDL ID)
FOUND HIS # ON THE TEAMS ROSTER. THERE IS NO WAY TO EVALUATE THIS RECRUITS PLAY AT THIS TIME.

Last edited:
OFFERED> YA'HEEM SMITH 2026 SALESIANUM HS, WILMINGTON, DE
# 31 CB/SS 5' 10" 150

NO PIC

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM: (NOTE THREE FILMS 0:22, :09, :54 WITH NO USUAL HUDL ID)
FOUND HIS # ON THE TEAMS ROSTER. THERE IS NO WAY TO EVALUATE THIS RECRUITS PLAY AT THIS TIME.
Question: if there is no public film, is this likely a HS coach or SU alum passing along a name?

Question: if there is no public film, is this likely a HS coach or SU alum passing along a name?
Capt. I added a pic -from wherever Legacy got it of who I think Yaheem is. There is public film, but usually on a HUDL film, they identify the player with a circle or arrow of some kind - there is none of that. Also in the last film I believe I am looking at Yaheem but the entire team has their jerseys inside out so no numbers.

The first clip is :22 with two teams lined up for a kick-off so the ball goes and someone recieves it and someone tackles him and that's it - no I.D.

I think it may be a true film but he's a 2026 so not really much to see here. I suggest you look at the film, see what you think. :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom