Class of 2019 - WR/DE Shamire Broyld (NY) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR/DE Shamire Broyld (NY)

money3189

Hall of Fame
Young man on the left is someone to keep a tab on. I know its pretty early to keep tabs on a 2019 recruit but this one is different. He played DE/QB on JV as a 7th grader. He is currently 6'4 22o pounds. His name is Shamire Broyld. I'm sure you can guess who his brother is.

photo-6.JPG

Young man on the left is someone to keep a tab on. I know its pretty early to keep tabs on a 2019 recruit but this one is different. He played DE/QB on JV as a 7th grader. He is currently 6'4 22o pounds. His name is Shamire Broyld. I'm sure you can guess who his brother is.

View attachment 9440

Obviously Mackey's brother.

View attachment 9440
Hit the books and weights hard young man you'll do fine ,whatever direction you want to go.

I'd offer right now just to set the tone. He's obviously going to be a beast if he is already that size.
It's hard not to agree, even though its crazy to put out a 2019 offer, but I'm sure he's already in contact with the staff through his brother. The only thing that might be problematic with it is it would attract attention from every other program in the country to him if we offered an 8th grader. If the staff quietly said an offer was coming his freshmen year I think that might make fewer ripples, but who knows if he immediately committed maybe those would be positive ripples in the recruiting game because of the attention. I'm conflicted.

Facially, he looks a lot like his brother. Obviously still a kid in terms of physical maturity, but I see the resemblance. He'll be a monster in 3 years.

DE?

View attachment 9440

Keep an eye on my neighbor, Alex Garcia. 6'3" 320lbs. He is a freshman.

Got called up to Bville varsity for sectionals.

He will turn 15 in February

Indiana offered Damon Bailey in 8th grade and that worked out pretty well for them.

Yeah he's 6'5 230. He didnt play at Rush henrietta this year. Shamire played at Honoye falls Lima and was their best player as a 9th grader. From what I heard his mom wanted to get him in a different environment and get him away from the negative influences. He is currently playing basketball

Yeah he's 6'5 230. He didnt play at Rush henrietta this year. Shamire played at Honoye falls Lima and was their best player as a 9th grader. From what I heard his mom wanted to get him in a different environment and get him away from the negative influences. He is currently playing basketball
Does he enjoy one sport over the other?

I went to the HFL vs. Canandaigua game this fall and watch Shamire play. He seemed very unmotivated on the field in a game in which he should have dominated. CA did not have a CB over 6' and he did not stand out. CA kicked away from him on kickoffs and took him out of the game there too. He did not impress me, but maybe if he didn't play on a 1-7 HFL team he would have performed up to his naturally abilities

I was 6'2 in 7th grade

...but 150 pounds.
Me too and probably a bit more on the lbs. I used to be 6'4"and 200 lbs when in decent shape but thats all gone to hell. I have my brain and the ability to use this keyboard with my right hand which slows down the process but its OK!

I went to the HFL vs. Canandaigua game this fall and watch Shamire play. He seemed very unmotivated on the field in a game in which he should have dominated. CA did not have a CB over 6' and he did not stand out. CA kicked away from him on kickoffs and took him out of the game there too. He did not impress me, but maybe if he didn't play on a 1-7 HFL team he would have performed up to his naturally abilities
That sounds about right. Keep in mind he is still a freshman and is very immature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom