Class of 2016 - WR Devin Butler (MD) SIGNED LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Devin Butler (MD) SIGNED LOI

Yea I played for him on his first team at CBA now I coach there. What school are you at money I'll have to introduce myself to you if we cross paths.
Webster now, Was at East high

He was the CBA coach locally for over 15 years went to Saint Johns College Prep in DC area this past year as the o coordinator and was just given the head coaching job there last week. His team plays in the major conference there that has a ton of talent every year.
Isn't Antwon Bailey their OC too? Need to get him to send some talent our way.

Ok makes sense my father was a long time coach with Casamento. I remember hearing all about East High at all the camps.
Ive definitely met him then. I remember talking to Guifre alot. I know his son coached at Maine and is now at Indy. Which one of the coaches specialized in hand fighting/Judo techniques. I learned some stuff from him that I used with my kids. Ill never forget that.

My father hedid all the hand fighting stuff he was the Wr coach and OC. He passed away this past year which is why I took his spot on the staff. Bruce Williams and Lavar Lobdell are also both part of Casamentos staff.
Major SU connections then.

This kid has great size. This was a very good get for the Cuse.

Gross' strategy of focusing on Olympic sports like track is finally paying off for football. Could there be a field hockey playing DB is our future?
We need an elite TE/WR who loves to do crew.

Is the kid 6-0 or 6-3? That's a huge difference...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom