Class of 2016 - WR Devin Butler (MD) SIGNED LOI | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Devin Butler (MD) SIGNED LOI

I am no expert but it seems like this kid has a ton of upside. He already looks legit and it seems he may still be growing into his 6'3" body...Between the Football strength and conditioning and Track I could see him adding 10+lbs of muscle and improving his speed and explosiveness (vertical, etc.). Plus, once he focuses 100% on being a WR his WR skills should dramatically improve as well.

The combination of his speed and height could be exciting to watch in the Dome...Cant wait.

best sprint times for the 100 meters (10.89s) and 200 meters (21.9s) ? that's fast.

I thought he was 6-3...did he shrink or am I confusing him with someone else?

I am no expert but it seems like this kid has a ton of upside. He already looks legit and it seems he may still be growing into his 6'3" body...Between the Football strength and conditioning and Track I could see him adding 10+lbs of muscle and improving his speed and explosiveness (vertical, etc.). Plus, once he focuses 100% on being a WR his WR skills should dramatically improve as well.

The combination of his speed and height could be exciting to watch in the Dome...Cant wait.

I find him the be the most intriguing recruit in the class. When we recruited Kobena I was thinking the same thing, man if he can get the WR position down, he'll be a nightmare in the dome. It didn't really work out for Kobena but hopefully it will for Butler.

I find him the be the most intriguing recruit in the class. When we recruited Kobena I was thinking the same thing, man if he can get the WR position down, he'll be a nightmare in the dome. It didn't really work out for Kobena but hopefully it will for Butler.
Big difference between Butler and Kobena...Butler actuallys has hands attached to his wrists ;-) I'm not sure I can think of anyone that had hands as bad as JK's. The poor kid couldn't catch a cold.

Big difference between Butler and Kobena...Butler actuallys has hands attached to his wrists ;-) I'm not sure I can think of anyone that had hands as bad as JK's. The poor kid couldn't catch a cold.
That's just cold

That's just cold
Sadly, it's the truth. If he was still on the roster I'd bite my lip like I did for four years. I refuse to post negatives about players on the roster but since JK is gone I figured it was ok.

Sadly, it's the truth. If he was still on the roster I'd bite my lip like I did for four years. I refuse to post negatives about players on the roster but since JK is gone I figured it was ok.
You don't have to explain a thing,I was just having some fun in a slow time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom