Class of 2016 - WR Dez Fitzpatrick (MI) Verbal to Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Dez Fitzpatrick (MI) Verbal to Louisville

CuseLegacy

And another one for the fwiw category... being followed by Hart and

You got to be kidding me this kid isn't locked up. He must be offered by everyone. lol He is a stud. And we havn'tat least offered. I woulld be sleeping on his door step one second after the dead period. He is as good as any reciever I have checked out.

rackman18 said:
You got to be kidding me this kid isn't locked up. He must be offered by everyone. lol He is a stud. And we havn'tat least offered. I woulld be sleeping on his door step one second after the dead period. He is as good as any reciever I have checked out.

He isn't THAT good. In one highlight, about a minute and a half in, someone was able to tackle him.

Rvls has him as a 4 star 5.8 rating

VISITS:

11/6 – Nebraska
12/11 – Indiana
1/15 – Arizona
1/22 – Lville

(P5O) Arizona, Indiana, lville, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, pitt, Washington st, illinios, Kentucky, purdue, wake

So he has an opening on 1/29

Boy of all the WRs I want this kid the most. I hope HC Baber pull something out of his hat. lol

Oh yah, your right, "silly me". :noidea:
I was joking. He made his competition look silly. Most of the highlights show him surrounded by defenders, only to have him, aided by pretty good blocking, running right between them.

If this comes here he is playing significant snaps from day 1. Him and Ish will be a great duo, and if we land Modster to go along with this kid as well as Moran and that Vandy decommit we are making moves in the ACC.

If this comes here he is playing significant snaps from day 1. Him and Ish will be a great duo, and if we land Modster to go along with this kid as well as Moran and that Vandy decommit we are making moves in the ACC.

If we got one of those kids I'd be very happy. Moran is the most likely. Not getting both him and the Vandy kid, though, I don't think.

I was joking. He made his competition look silly. Most of the highlights show him surrounded by defenders, only to have him, aided by pretty good blocking, running right between them.
I got ya , I was being joking back at ya. :)
If we got one of those kids I'd be very happy. Moran is the most likely. Not getting both him and the Vandy kid, though, I don't think.
I think we would take both if they want to come here. And #15, yes this kid would definitely get playing time from day one.

Who is his QB? Package deal? Dude was putting it on the money with him in full stride.

The fact that we have an official visit scheduled is quite impressive.

One of the things I didn't like early on in this recruiting cycle is that we took kids that seemed a little bit off the beaten path, and were reaches given how early it was and given the fact that we seemingly were going to bring in a small recruiting class.

The majority of those "reach" kids have since decommitted, and while we will likely bring in a few players at the same level as those kids to fill up the class, it makes sense given the time of year it is.

But the fact that we are still in the mix with a few 4-star type guys is very encouraging.

I just watched the video...was the other teams defense required to wear weighted vests or something to slow them down. What kind of competition was he going against...seemed to just blow by everyone.

Looks like he could contribute from day 1. Is this the kid that is connected to Hart? Would be awesome to pull in a legit receiver right off the bat.

This kid is a stud and just what we need to get the new era going. Someone on here mention about a month or so that we are going to be surprise when signing day gets here with some 4* recruit that were uncommitted and willing to buy into our program. Whoever it was, I think you knew what you were talking about.

I just watched the video...was the other teams defense required to wear weighted vests or something to slow them down. What kind of competition was he going against...seemed to just blow by everyone.

Looks like he could contribute from day 1. Is this the kid that is connected to Hart? Would be awesome to pull in a legit receiver right off the bat.

don't know what the competition is but it's right outside of pontiac.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom