Class of 2016 - WR Donald Stewart (NJ) Verbal to Stanford | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Donald Stewart (NJ) Verbal to Stanford

He has to be doing this on purpose. Too bad it sounded like we were in really good position for Stewart.

Who says we aren't still? Maybe Brown influences him to stay closer to home. Of course we've got to get Brown first.

Leondre Washington ‏@DreWash_3 6h6 hours ago

Out Here At Al American UA
1f3c8.png
Camp Watching My Bro's
1f64f.png
@nani_2_ @DalynWP @SamadSmith_ @TerrellVassel @Donald_Stewart8

Unfortunately I've got the same feeling. It feels like he's been a Michigan lean for awhile now.

I'll be stunned if he goes anywhere but Michigan, which sucks because I wanted this kid badly. He's going to be a star.

*sigh*

The recruit I wanted most (not named Robert Washington)...and the ship hasn't just sailed, it's practically all the way across the Great Lakes by now.

Good for the kid for getting his dream offer. But it makes me so sad. He's by far my favorite WR prospect of the ones we're going after, and it looks like we're finishing firmly in third place.

Good for the kid for getting his dream offer. But it makes me so sad. He's by far my favorite WR prospect of the ones we're going after, and it looks like we're finishing firmly in third place.
You expected him to commit to Harbaugh anyway, didn't you?

You expected him to commit to Harbaugh anyway, didn't you?
Yep. But I figured we may be able to stay in second place and possibly pull off a major upset. But now that we've got two schools ahead of us, our odds went from about 2% to roughly 0.00001%.