Class of 2017 - WR Eddie Lewis (NJ) Portal from Memphis to S. Carolina | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Eddie Lewis (NJ) Portal from Memphis to S. Carolina

Gonna try not to read to much into this at this time.
Yeah, could be anything - aunt in the hospital, family gathering, too much homework.

Now, if he commits to Rutgers on Sunday, then you're right. Not good.
big smile.gif

He already has an offer and he's already visited the campus. It's not the end of the world at all.

Your right. None of this is the end of the world. It's just that he's been around RU alot lately and it seems like a 2 horse race. Getting beat head to head for a top target at WR to that school would sting a little. Plus, if he commits here I think it helps with DeVito too.

Your right. None of this is the end of the world. It's just that he's been around RU alot lately and it seems like a 2 horse race. Getting beat head to head for a top target at WR to that school would sting a little. Plus, if he commits here I think it helps with DeVito too.

I'm sorry, but what do you mean "it helps with DeVito too"? DeVito is on record, after the Elite 11 pairing down, that he is "100,000%" committed to SU. I don't think he's going anywhere.

Or if he ends up at Penn State camp ... has happened before

Wondering if Cuse is after Lewis big time or has moved on... RU is probably not in the picture with a few recent verbals at his position, and if they were to want one more, he is not the primary target...

Lewis appears to be a good take for any program.

Wondering if Cuse is after Lewis big time or has moved on... RU is probably not in the picture with a few recent verbals at his position, and if they were to want one more, he is not the primary target...

Might be waiting for a Penn St offer.

We like Russell Thompson Bishop more. I wouldn't be surprised to see Lewis go to BC.

We like Russell Thompson Bishop more. I wouldn't be surprised to see Lewis go to BC.
If I had to pick one of the two, after watching both films again, I would pick Russell Thompson Bishop over Lewis also. Lewis is a good get but RTB is a better one. jmo

If I had to pick one of the two, after watching both films again, I would pick Russell Thompson Bishop over Lewis also. Lewis is a good get but RTB is a better one. jmo
and you would be correct. I want RTB too.

That kinda sucks because I would love to get him if we can't get TFD.

One's a WR and the other is a RB. I don't think it's an either/or situation with those two.

I'm guessing Jersey State for him.

I have a feeling this will be good news for Cuse. Rutgers already has 4 or 5 WRs committed. There's just more excitement around the Cuse and Rutgers programs with the HCDB and Ash hires, so I can't see Indiana being the choice. But we will see soon...

not sure if RU has the room but wouldnt mind if he ends up in our class..his cousin Shameen Jones might've taken the last spot for a WR in our class after running a 4.4 in our camp. Many seem to point to eddie's 4.8 40 time as a reason the staff mightve gone with shameen and the other kid who got an offer in our camp (Hayek- also ran a 4.4 laser time)

One's a WR and the other is a RB. I don't think it's an either/or situation with those two.
I was under the impression that we were taking either one more RB or one more WR.

I have a feeling this will be good news for Cuse. Rutgers already has 4 or 5 WRs committed. There's just more excitement around the Cuse and Rutgers programs with the HCDB and Ash hires, so I can't see Indiana being the choice. But we will see soon...
Unfortunately, we already have a bunch of WRs too.

Thompson Bishop would be brought in as an athlete but most likely end up at wide receiver.

He mentioned Tayon Fleet Davis who's a running back. Who knows though? I thought we were done at WR, but it seems that we may not be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom