Class of 2017 - WR Eddie Lewis (NJ) Portal from Memphis to S. Carolina | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Eddie Lewis (NJ) Portal from Memphis to S. Carolina

I don't think Toad really has any idea, nor do I believe we're recruiting him, but two days ago Toad said that Indiana and Syracuse were coming on strongest down the stretch.

Any word on Eddie Lewis now that Josh Palmer is out of the picture?

Blast from the past! Things really went the wrong way for this kid. Hoping he can pick up a scholarship.

Word is he committed to RU on his visit and hasnt announced yet

We passed on Eddie Lewis a long time ago, why would we kick the tires now? They're not going to fill the slot just to fill it.

radioshack.jpg
red-r-white-red-rimmed-roundel-logo-quiz.png

Which one is the Radio shack and the knock off rutgirls one?

Why be secretive? Does he even have another alternative? If I'm him I'm tattooing that block R on my forehead so I don't get stuck at Monmouth.
lol, thats true he doesn't have a lot of options to choose from. He is a academic risk and from what I heard Rutgers already has a prep school set from him for when that happens

Congrats to Eddie on finding a home.

Rutgers has taken a lot of kids we were not willing to offer. You have to fill your class somehow...
He has work to do. Staff is already prepared for Prep. They are expecting a mid year enrollement. I do hope he qualifies before that. Good luck to him.

He has work to do. Staff is already prepared for Prep. They are expecting a mid year enrollement. I do hope he qualifies before that. Good luck to him.
I do too. Too many good athletes lose a great chance to make something of themselves by failing to work in the classroom. I hope he sees the light now.

He cancelled his OV to Cincinnati and will be at RU in January. Good for him for getting his grades straightened out, too many kids go the prep school route and then disappear.

He cancelled his OV to Cincinnati and will be at RU in January. Good for him for getting his grades straightened out, too many kids go the prep school route and then disappear.
I agree. Good for him. Hope he makes the most out of his opportunity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom