Class of 2016 - WR Frank Darby (NJ) Decommits from Iowa/Commit to Arizona ST | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Frank Darby (NJ) Decommits from Iowa/Commit to Arizona ST

Per TOS twitter...

Jersey City (NJ) Lincoln WR Frank Darby has skyrocketed up Syracuse’s board

proxy.jpg

I don't know why, but I'm not as excited about this kid as maybe I should be. Yes, it would be nice to get another commit, but I'm just not feeling this one. Maybe it's the lack of better offers. Maybe it's that his size and speed don't jump off the page. Maybe it's that SU has offers out to bigger WR prospects. I want to be excited. Anyone else feeling the same way, or am I becoming too picky?

Have you watched his highlights? I don't think speed is an issue at all. He's burning people over and over in his highlights.

I don't know why, but I'm not as excited about this kid as maybe I should be. Yes, it would be nice to get another commit, but I'm just not feeling this one. Maybe it's the lack of better offers. Maybe it's that his size and speed don't jump off the page. Maybe it's that SU has offers out to bigger WR prospects. I want to be excited. Anyone else feeling the same way, or am I becoming too picky?

you're not alone

Personally, I like him a lot, and would be thrilled to get a commitment from him. Plus, he's the one (at least publicly) that seems to have the most mutual interest. Would also love to see us try to get involved with Taysir Mack, but have a feeling that ship has sailed.

Personally, I like him a lot, and would be thrilled to get a commitment from him.

yeah but then you'll be the first to complain about the recruiting rankings and lack of 'stars' next to the names.

I love his highlights. Shows good hands and great balance. Seems strong. They can ring him up right now as far as I'm concerned!

Seems like we are whiffing on our WR prospects, hopefully we can land a couple decent ones

Little do these recruits know that we're about to have better QBs than many of the schools they're choosing.

Their loss.