Class of 2017 - WR JC Angulo Santana (TX) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR JC Angulo Santana (TX) Offered

Offers include Hawaii, Illinois, Syracuse.

And his Hudl says Angulo but he is listed on Rivals as Santana. Well he would definitely fit in at SU football practices. ;)

You are right, he would fit PERFECT in HC Baber's offense. He would be a sweet get. Coach Dino or Coach Lew needs to make a personal ,in home visit. That QB doesn't look to shabby either.

You are right, he would fit PERFECT in HC Baber's offense. He would be a sweet get. Coach Dino or Coach Lew needs to make a personal ,in home visit. That QB doesn't look to shabby either.

There is a long time to go before coaches can make in homes. This month the evaluation period starts but all that entails is visits to the HS to watch a kid play or go over their academics with their coach. Still no off campus personal contact.

Thanks, CL. How long is it before the coaches can have off campus personal contact, if you don't mine me asking.

Thanks, CL. How long is it before the coaches can have off campus personal contact, if you don't mine me asking.

First there is no off campus contact allowed until after July 1 of the year the prospect will be a Senior. Then it depends on the exact dates that the NCAA designates... last year it was November 29, 2015-January 30, 2016 with some time restrictions. So basically after the regular football season is over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom