Class of 2016 - WR Johnny Huntley (FL) Offered...Colorado commit | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Johnny Huntley (FL) Offered...Colorado commit

Wonder if when Washington offered they went after him too hard. Seems like he was fine with everything until UW came in yesterday. Thought he was a prime flip candidate too.

Oh well, it sounded pretty promising for awhile. :noidea:

Crusty said:
That settles that.

The ol Rutgers style you take a visit elsewhere we pull your offer would be my guess for both.

Why worry over that, unless he like Colorado that much. He has Cincy, UofL, RU, TCU, UT, WVU, Syracuse offers so it not like he doesn't have a good place to play. :noidea:

Why worry over that, unless he like Colorado that much. He has Cincy, UofL, RU, TCU, UT, WVU, Syracuse offers so it not like he doesn't have a good place to play. :noidea:
It is very late in the recruiting cycle and you don't know if all those offers are still good. Kids get scared that they take a visit somewhere else and are suddenly without a scholarship and scrambling.

Ya I know I hear ya. It would have to be something negative for us not to want him from everything we have seen of him. Just saying.

Ya I know I hear ya. It would have to be something negative for us not to want him from everything we have seen of him. Just saying.
Yeah but some times the kids just don't want to take the chance this late in the cycle. They no what they are getting at Colorado.