Class of 2017 - WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee

You're so ridiculous. You were never going to let this go, which is why I keep replying. You can't help yourself.

And, I never doubled down on WF being a good example of how our offense works. One, I never said that. Two, I never said it twice.

You are our boards version of RutgersAl, in ways.

Whatever. You got caught out of position and gave up the TD. No need to call names ;)

Small bit of good news: A PSU source through PennLive stated, "There's no sign Palmer has any intention of scheduling a Penn State trip." So if he isn't coming to SU, at least he won't be at Penn State. Silver linings anyone?
So his visit for 1/27 should still be on then. That's good news. We'll see if he shows up.

And not this mode...

And that concludes my cheesy tunes of the day contribution. :)

Do we know if they're there to visit with Palmer specifically, or might he be one of many they stop by and say hello to?
I don't know who they are there for. Just seemed like a good place to put that there considering all this flip flopping.

Still no word on whether or not he is coming? (I am assuming no word/cancellation is good, unless the decommit without any further mention of us is a statement that it's over already).

I don't know who they are there for. Just seemed like a good place to put that there considering all this flip flopping.
Has anyone from St. Thomas stayed committed to their first school...At some point coaches won't show up to that school until crunch time in the last two weeks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom