Class of 2017 - WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee

Rather the Decommits go to the Tenn's of the world as opposed to WSSU. Shows the staff has an eye for talent.

I'm with ya. No real comparison between UT and us in football. That said, given his position, and his ability to catch 100 passes a year here, vs play at a school that uses running qb's who aren't passers, I am surprised by this decision. If there is one position on the field that I believe we should be able to recruit at the highest level, with Dino as our coach, its wr. Especially now that we have Amba's #'s as evidence. Total bummer, but I also feel that if we were gonna lose a player, I'd rather it be a wr for those same reasons. The DB who is visiting Michigan would sting more imo.

We have to win first...

When the bright lights and golden hand shakes hit you the shady characters don't seem so bad anymore. UT has fallen badly since they fired Phil. They've gone from Lane to Butch. Ugh.
Ew.

Where did the DE from Palm Beach Gardens (?) who decommitted from SU and went to UT end up? He left there after 2 yrs right?
BGSU. And I think Malik was only at UT for one year.

Best of luck to this kid. I'm not worried about our offensive and WR recruits moving forward. No school keeps 100% of their commits. Hope he ends up in the NFL someday. His life will go on and so will ours. He's definitely leaving a lot of offensive production as we pass the ball way more than Tennessee does.

At UT he might see the field by his Jr year if he doesn't transfer out. Could have played as Fr at SU who knows could have been an Amba Eta Tawo 2.0 , but then kids will be kids. SEC mystique.

At UT he might see the field by his Jr year if he doesn't transfer out. Could have played as Fr at SU who knows could have been an Amba Eta Tawo 2.0 , but then kids will be kids. SEC mystique.
What happens when he asked to Grayshirt? Probably jumps to UCLA if a spot is open.

Is he still coming up here this weekend? He is still listed to do so

Is he still coming up here this weekend? He is still listed to do so
I think there is a good chance of that happening as much as me driving up to the Fl State game tomorrow from Alabama.

it sure is interesting to watch at this point. They have 28 commitments and a bunch of top kids still visiting this weekend.

I'd guess in true SEC fashion they'll take 30+ commits because 10 of the kids wont be qualified.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom