Class of 2017 - WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee

Very pleased to say we have multiple other talented skill position players coming into this class that makes this departure seem much less inconvenient.

Ishmael, Philips, Butler, Custis,

Johnson, Johnson, Jordan, Thompson-Bishop

That's all I'm going to say
Will Enoincy contribute? His measurables are impressive

Listed Custis cause he's the one of the 2 that everyone seems to be talking about. But why not?

I think he's still in play. He got on the field last year, they just didn't throw him the ball

I think there is a good chance of that happening as much as me driving up to the Fl State game tomorrow from Alabama.
I made it up from NC, did you end up making it also?
:)

LOL at any WR that doesn't want to play in this offense. Ok. Good luck. Next man that wants to put up numbers, step on up.

“Tennessee came to see me the third round of playoffs, but it was strictly Syracuse to that point,” Palmer said. “Coach [Zach] Azzanni came to the game and watched me, and the coaches at St. Thomas were telling me to look at Tennessee.”

So the coaches at STA weren't exactly helping SU on this one. UGH

Next Generation: Tennessee football freshman 'Air Canada' Josh Palmer cleared for takeoff

This kid flipping still fries my asss. The kid is going to be a stud and I thought Dino and the boys had a DOOZY locked up.

“Tennessee came to see me the third round of playoffs, but it was strictly Syracuse to that point,” Palmer said. “Coach [Zach] Azzanni came to the game and watched me, and the coaches at St. Thomas were telling me to look at Tennessee.”

So the coaches at STA weren't exactly helping SU on this one. UGH

Next Generation: Tennessee football freshman 'Air Canada' Josh Palmer cleared for takeoff

Probably explains why it's been so quiet with STA this year. That really burns my ass too because we've recruited probably 6 players from there over the past 6-7 years and to see their staff overtly push one of our commits to another school is a bunch of BS. He's the first one we've had committed that had legit SEC offers/options and this is what we see from their staff. Bunch of .

Probably explains why it's been so quiet with STA this year. That really burns my ass too because we've recruited probably 6 players from there over the past 6-7 years and to see their staff overtly push one of our commits to another school is a bunch of BS. He's the first one we've had committed that had legit SEC offers/options and this is what we see from their staff. Bunch of .

Not entirely true...

Not entirely true...

From St. Thomas Aquinas? Who?

2007 - Kevyn Scott
2008 - Dorian Graham and Jeremiah Harden
2015 - Sam Clausman, Colin Byrne

None of those guys were offered by an SEC school. Barely had any power 5 offers let alone SEC.

Last edited:
They did until STA coaches did what they do.

Hope the staff never recruits a kid from that school again.
Sounds like they were building their reputations with in state up and coming talent. Resume building.

They had a bunch flip last year.

They did until STA coaches did what they do.

Hope the staff never recruits a kid from that school again.
I said this in Nate Mink's tweet of this article. I think it was a real scum move. That's what happened when Roger Harriott took over. A Syracuse guy like Cassullo leaves and this turncoat who already left SU dry once does it again. He must have something against our school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom