Class of 2017 - WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee

Guess who coached him for a few years up in Burlington, Canada ?

:)
Was it this guy?
sask.jpg

Guess who coached him for a few years up in Burlington, Canada ?

:)

Celine Dion?

If he played D, the most fitting answer (notice I didn't say "best") would be -
Nickelback. :p

(Shudder)

You know what I like about these WR commits?

The thing they're known for is speed.

So what's the scouting report look like, coach? Any good tidbits?
Atheletic as heck. I remember he showed up to the first tryout in jean shorts LOL didn't let him forget about that the entire year. Really hard worker as well. The other teams could put three guys on him and we would still throw him a fade and he would come down with it.

Atheletic as heck. I remember he showed up to the first tryout in jean shorts LOL didn't let him forget about that the entire year. Really hard worker as well. The other teams could put three guys on him and we would still throw him a fade and he would come down with it.
Do you recall the kid having absurdly long arms? In the video it looks like he could tie his shoes without bending over. Well maybe not that long - but long. Which of course is nice if you're a wide receiver!

Do you recall the kid having absurdly long arms? In the video it looks like he could tie his shoes without bending over. Well maybe not that long - but long. Which of course is nice if you're a wide receiver!
Definitely. Kid has hops as well can get the ball at its highest point every time almost.

Josh "Jorts" Palmer. :)

I keep forgetting Roger Harriott is the coach there now. A lot of people forget he was at SU with Marrone. It was the shortest coaching stint ever. He will be a college HC soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom