Class of 2017 - WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee

he's always had big offers.

frankly if we want to get over the hump then we need to win these battles. I wish all of our commits were visiting SEC schools (even though the ACC is a better stronger football conference).
I love it. Raise the profile! Duke it out with the big boys! Build the recruiting cred. Good program spokesmen too in the coming years.

Nothing wrong with kids taking all their visits, will make me want to come here more :)

FWIW Tommy D stated in his post UAA interview that the whole class is 100%

I imagine that's before a dream school were to offer any of them (assuming we aren't that dream school), that could change things. Just tossing that tidbit out.

FWIW Tommy D stated in his post UAA interview that the whole class is 100%

I imagine that's before a dream school were to offer any of them (assuming we aren't that dream school), that could change things. Just tossing that tidbit out.
Tommy's hardly gonna say any kid is wavering though.

We've had a couple of our commits taking visits this fall. I feel good about keeping everyone, but Tommy might not be the best source here.

Tennessee already has 26 kids (3 WR' already) and they took 26 last year I have a felling it's just a free trip with a high school teammate.

Maybe the coaches could get Malik Brown, who has been playing for BGSU, that decommitting from SU at the last minute to commit to Tenn is bad Karma. ;)

Maybe the coaches could get Malik Brown, who has been playing for BGSU, that decommitting from SU at the last minute to commit to Tenn is bad Karma. ;)

I know you posted this because of the UT connection, but I'd rather have Jason Cabinda back instead!

"He was pretty solid until Tennessee (asked him to visit)," (former trainer at SSTCanada Larry) Jusdanis said.

Well, THAT doesn't sound good...

You could've let us lead our next week or so in ignorant bliss but now I shall be in constant worry.

He just decommitted as soon as he arrived at Tennessee for his official visit. Doesn't look great right now.

People fall for the snake oil/miracle water all the time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom