Class of 2017 - WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee

pipeline.jpg

Big time. I'd say it helped that DeVito was up this weekend. What a great move.

3 WRs and two from Florida. Id guess we leave a 4th spot open and I like the kid from NJ but kids better not wait at this point. Blackshear could be next though I think he's a slot. Holmes I assume is an athlete. I think they'll take one more outside receiver maybe reserved for a big fish type.

I saw one video clip of Johnson at a camp and he was being defended by Brian Edwards. Sweet to get both

Last edited:
This is a legit get - he is going to have many more offers before the year is through if he stays healthy.

His size/speed combo, along with the hands I saw in the video... He's a future NFL-type kid. And one of the reasons having an offensive system that you can sell to recruits is going to benefit us moving forward.

Big time. I'd say it helped that DeVito was up this weekend. What a great move.

3 WRs and two from Florida. Id guess we leave a 4th spot open and I like the kid from NJ but kids better not wait at this point. Blackshear could be next though I think he's a slot. Holmes I assume is an athlete. I think they'll take one more outside receiver maybe reserved for a big fish type.

I saw one video clip of Johnson at a camp and he was being defended by Brian Edwards. Sweet to get both

Edwards and Palmer are teammates now so they will get a lot of looks at each other

So when is Harbaugh scheduling the sleepover?
They have WRs ranked higher on their board, at this point. Hopefully they get what they want.

He's Orange. Big time get.
Some WRs have a physical presence that bides them space to make catches even when tightly covered. He has that. Love his technique catching the ball too. Uses his hands really well. Impressive he is so far along on technique given until recently, he had played all his life in Canada.

Real good player. We are seeing some quality WRs in the fold now, attracted by this offense. I like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom