Class of 2017 - WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee

giphy.gif
hilarious

My favorite recruit in the class not named Devito. Natural athleticism with great size, haven't had many receivers of this stature over the last 2 decades. Ashton Broyld comes to mind, but he was never a natural receiver. This guy looks like he'll come in game ready, and hopefully will have Ish to learn from for a year. Nice to capitalize on some Canadian talent, both he and Tyrell Richards look like above average athletes for their positions. Got to capitalize on any locational advantages we have (though they be few).

My favorite recruit in the class not named Devito. Natural athleticism with great size, haven't had many receivers of this stature over the last 2 decades. Ashton Broyld comes to mind, but he was never a natural receiver. This guy looks like he'll come in game ready, and hopefully will have Ish to learn from for a year. Nice to capitalize on some Canadian talent, both he and Tyrell Richards look like above average athletes for their positions. Got to capitalize on any locational advantages we have (though they be few).
Keep in mind that he is going against some of the best in the country everyday in practice. Asante Samuel jr is a DB, remember the Blades family right? One of their kids plays in the secondary too. Josh is competing for his position everyday too. They have the 5th ranked WR in the nation (Grimes) and there is a slot WR committed to West Virginia. Lets just say he will be ready to compete early at Cuse.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that he is going against some of the best in the country everyday in practice. Ashante Samuel jr is a DB, remember the Blades family right? One of their kids plays in the secondary too. Josh is competing for his position everyday too. They have the 5th ranked WR in the nation (Grimes) and there is a slot WR committed to West Virginia. Lets just say he will be ready to compete early at Cuse.
Love your knowledge and insight into these kids.

Killer stuff, thanks Money!

Atheletic as heck. I remember he showed up to the first tryout in jean shorts LOL didn't let him forget about that the entire year. Really hard worker as well. The other teams could put three guys on him and we would still throw him a fade and he would come down with it.
I'm smiling at this story.

Getting this kid is a big get to me. There is more than one reason also. To get a kid with his experience and knowledge and to me just as big is keeping the pipeline open and expose to SU for more recruits as time goes on.

WOW, I believe we have kids that are either committed or very interested playing at both schools. This is one of those games you would just love to be at.Popcorn and soda

#aircanada...love it and he reminds me of the tall W.R. Fla. St. always seems to get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom