Class of 2022 - WR Justus Ross-Simmons (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/24/24) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 WR Justus Ross-Simmons (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/24/24)

I Guess It Is What It Is GIF by chelsiekenyon

He’s getting A LOT of interest and from some OTHER big time schools. That being said, they’ll need to do some heavy convincing cause this one is looking really good in our favor and should be wrapped up soon
FIFY

I don't know the Alabama depth chart at WR but I have to think they have more talent to compete with than us at this point. We have some potential but I still think we could use a more experienced, stronger WR like him. Joining Fran seems like the way to go to me. Wouldn't be surprised if he checks out Bama and Florida though. But hopefully he ultimately chooses SU.

Honestly i think its one of our most stacked spots. If we got a great deal for him and didnt spend a ton im for it but we need a corner and backup qb first and formost. Cb being our most important get.
Agree. Would love him but it’s weird to say that WR is a position we can afford to go with some younger options given their potential and what we have coming in. What a difference a year makes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom