Class of 2017 - WR Juwan Burgess (FL) Verbal to Indiana | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Juwan Burgess (FL) Verbal to Indiana

Offers include...

Clemson, Florids, FSU, Miami, Mich, UNC, OH St., UCLA, VT, Syracuse

This kid and the other commit for 2017 may be one of the reasons why we held off on taking WR's this cycle. Either we felt like we had better shots at players in 2017, thought the 2017 players were better than 2016's, or a combination of both.

But in any event, as we have seen with Steve Ishmael, WR is one of the positions where you can come in and make an impact right away if you're good enough. I'm not too concerned about the WR position moving forward.

I really like the kids reactions to the questions concerning Syracuse. Wants to travel, wants to focus on education, and isn't concerned with the fact that his teammates are going (though he said it would be nice). Sounds like a kid with a good head on his shoulders who doesn't get caught up in all the hype/bells and whistles, kinda like a Washington type of approach. I think we may have a good shot.

I think one of the overlooked aspects of us recruiting Rex and Scoop was that the Plant head coach came with them on the visit. He could see our program firsthand and now make more informed, positive recommendations to guys like Burgess.

NO, 2017 is going to be "SPECIAL"... Can you say Boo Yah...

This kids an elite athlete.

Someone tweet rex and scoop to get on this kid and their new teammate

I'll take that list. Nice to see our name on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom