Class of 2017 - WR Juwan Burgess (FL) Verbal to Indiana | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Juwan Burgess (FL) Verbal to Indiana

Kudos to Lester. He is crushing it down at Plant and in TB. Has a great relationship with the Plant HC and it is obviously starting to pay some dividends... Rex, Scoop... Burgess?

I know Acosta has been working Florida too, is Plant in his area?

texascpa said:
I know Acosta has been working Florida too, is Plant in his area?
If I recall correctly Plant is up near Tampa/St. Pete which is Lester's part of the state I think Acosta works the southern part of the state down by Miami.

He is a 2017 no coach has much contact.

They can receive this type of material...
Camp Brochures
  • Questionnaires
  • Educational Information distributed by the NCAA
  • Non sports-related university publications available to all students at any time (i.e. Official academic, admissions and student-services publications)

They can call the coaches on their dime. No off campus visits.

Last edited:
I just hope he keeps us up there where he knows where the family love is and where he will be a fan favorite and a star, not where he will blend in and be just another 4* and they have to look up your number in the schools program to see who you are. Come join our "Orange Revolution" and help build a "Legacy". Come join Rex, and Scoop and a few other ones who committed you know. :)

He must be injured because he hasn't been in the last four games at least by in the box scores that I have checked out for Plant HS. Hope is all well with this kid.

Can't play this year and still getting Bama offers? Impressive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom