Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

Doesn't mean the sky is falling, but it isn't the best news in the world for us either. Still if we had to pick a position we would rather be in, this is the one. Ultimately I think KJ stays Orange, but if there was any guy that's already verbaled to us, that might flip out, my guess would be on KJ.
Actually if I had to pick 2 "for the hell of it" places to visit I'd pick Arizona and UCLA too.

Actually if I had to pick 2 "for the hell of it" places to visit I'd pick Arizona and UCLA too.
For the hell of it, I would go with UCLA and Oregon. Because SoCal is a place I have always wanted to go, and Oregons facilities are downright ridiculous and it would be cool to simply wander through.

For the hell of it, I would go with UCLA and Oregon. Because SoCal is a place I have always wanted to go, and Oregons facilities are downright ridiculous and it would be cool to simply wander through.

Arizona and Arizona St simply because I love girls. And they have great girls.

arizona-state-university-dance-team.jpg

14arizona-state-girls_display_image_display_image.jpg

I'm sure the beach boys would agree, but you can't beat California girls!

If he flips i don't think it will be to any of his current offers

If he flips i don't think it will be to any of his current offers

Agree it would be to an exciting new player that he has always wanted. Unless Mich has a decommit then maybe them.

KJ is also a nominee for the Army All American game. If selected, he'd be the first SU recruit to play in the game.
I think Paulus played in it too, not a 100 percent sure and too drunk right now to do the research, but I think I remember watching it. Not to be picky, sorry.

I think Paulus played in it too, not a 100 percent sure and too drunk right now to do the research, but I think I remember watching it. Not to be picky, sorry.

Yeah he did. RMH pointed that out about 10 posts up.

Yeah he did. RMH pointed that out about 10 posts up.
My bad, and I wasn't trying to be a di0k, I just kinda remember watching it. KJ with an SU hat after that game would be great for our new recruiting push and also spark more interest from other recruits.

See what happens when you play with your steelhead too long. Not only can it leave one feeling lazy...word has it that it causes blindness as well.

See what happens when you play with your steelhead too long. Not only can it leave one feeling lazy...word has it that it causes blindness as well.
Grandma warned me too

And hairy palms.

he still hasn't signed a thing
And he's 2015 so he's got a long while to go. As a Florida kid, I'm sure he'll have a lot of pressure from other schools to stay in Florida

Agree it would be to an exciting new player that he has always wanted. Unless Mich has a decommit then maybe them.
I think he is a hard sign kid without a doubt. He and his father loved the school and its advatages of early PT. Solid verbal.

I think he is a hard sign kid without a doubt. He and his father loved the school and its advatages of early PT. Solid verbal.
I will still be nervous until his LOI is in! He may have a great year at Liberty as it sounds they are gearing the offense more to him.

I know he went on for a td, and some more catches after this, but

BDohnFOX ‏@BrianDohnScout3h
#Cuse WR commit KJ Williams with 100th career catch on a nice out route. Has two catches tonight. #FOXHSFB
dammit Anomander! my heart sinks every time I check in and see one of the old commit threads bumped up (yeah - I'm a little jaded at this point ;) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom