Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

I'll go out on a limb and say he ends up at Ole Miss or Miss St in two years. If you ever read the Meat Market book, Miss. has a state rule/policy that if you go to a Juco in Miss and then a public 4-yr school in Miss, all you need is a D to get transfer credit for the class. It's why Ogeron fought to get SEC recruits to enroll at Miss. Jucos when he was at Ole Miss- figured some of them might end up only eligible to transfer to Ole Miss or Miss St.

I'll go out on a limb and say he ends up at Ole Miss or Miss St in two years. If you ever read the Meat Market book, Miss. has a state rule/policy that if you go to a Juco in Miss and then a public 4-yr school in Miss, all you need is a D to get transfer credit for the class. It's why Ogeron fought to get SEC recruits to enroll at Miss. Jucos when he was at Ole Miss- figured some of them might end up only eligible to transfer to Ole Miss or Miss St.

Yep as soon as KJ got the boot from Milford Cuse cut ties with him for good. From then on it was pretty much guaranteed he would have to go the JC route in order to get qualified, and recruited once again. The JUCO he choose is definitely a feeder school. If he shows any ability schools that you mentioned like Ole Miss and Miss St will be all over him. Exposure wise it's definitely a better option then Milford. Hopefully he has grown up because if he plays his cards right he will be playing in the SEC.

Up 48-0 just before halftime and you use 2 T/O's to force a punt?

I love this tweet:

"From a personal standpoint ... Kudos to the Delta linebacker who threw a garbage can 20 yards in the air ... Easily enough for a first down"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom