Class of 2016 - WR Kelvin Harmon (NJ) Verbal to NC State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Kelvin Harmon (NJ) Verbal to NC State

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...ide_receiver_kelvin_harmon_member_of_the.html

Palmyra (N.J.) junior wide receiver Kelvin Harmon will visit Rutgers Wednesday, March 11, accompanied by his father and little brother, he told NJ Advance Media.

The 6-3, 195-pound three-star recruit is scheduled to arrive at 9 a.m. ET.

Harmon is the No. 16 recruit in the NJ.com Top 50 and the fifth receiver on the list.

He currently holds offers from Rutgers, Temple and Old Dominion, with multiple suitors in line to extend one.

In 2014, Harmon helped lead his team to a 9-2 record and Central Jersey, Group 1 semifinal final berth.

He caught 54 passes for 829 yards and 16 TDs, while defensively accumulating 25 tackles and two interceptions, one of which was returned for an additional score.

Harmon visited the University of Virginia two weekends ago.

In January, he told NJ Advance Media that Rutgers is his favorite among the schools to have offered him.

Harmon hopes to make his collegiate decision by this October.

Kelvin Harmon‏@Wide_Receiver9 48m48 minutes ago

Blessed to receive an Offer from Syracuse #Cuse, God is good
1f34a.png
1f64c.png
1f3c8.png

CAT_NqQWcAAJjKa.jpg

CAT_NpyW4AA8jyU.jpg

God I wish Mike Williams had a better head on his shoulders.

NOW who's your favorite school that offered you, Kelvin?!

God I wish Mike Williams had a better head on his shoulders.

If only we had given the kid a fourth chance. Or was it a twelfth? Our most talented player since Freeney. From the neck down only

Free article...

Syracuse has offers out to most of this group...

https://footballrecruiting./content.asp?CID=1758655

The unquestionable top position group in terms of performance was at wide receiver, where a half dozen or more prospects were in consideration for the MVP award. Palmyra, N.J., three-star Kelvin Harmon edged out the competition to take top honors at the position after consistently separating from defensive backs and making the difficult look very easy. Some of his top challengers on the day included four-stars Ahmir Mitchell, Hasise Dubois, Brad Hawkins Jr. and Tarik Black -- each of whom measures over 6-foot-2 and can go up and get the football. There were other three-stars who also were among the day's top performers, including Jersey City (N.J.) St. Peter's Prep's K.J. Gray and Brooklyn (N.Y.) Grand Street Campus' Taysir Mack. Although currently unrated, Kolton Huber, also from St. Peter's Prep, stood out in the deep group and was another under consideration for the position's top award.

Any updates. He made second team for ALL of the rival camps combined. He made the second group over a lot of higher ranked guys.

Kid can burn, conspicuous second gear. Phenominal body control as well, great instincts in traffic...someone was asking for yac? So far this is one of the top receivers we're in on as far as I'm concerned.

Any updates. He made second team for ALL of the rival camps combined. He made the second group over a lot of higher ranked guys.
Think he is a Rutgers lean according to 247Sports but don't give their predictions much credence these days...

When I watched his highlights a while back I was Like wow. He has a burst after the catch that I don't see in the other WR's offered. The camp recognition don't surprise me. Top 1 or 2 athletes in all of NJ IMO.

Is this young man aware that Rutgers is a cesspool? if not, I believe someone needs to tell him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom