Class of 2016 - WR Kelvin Harmon (NJ) Verbal to NC State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Kelvin Harmon (NJ) Verbal to NC State

Not gonna lie...I wasn't expecting to actually land Harmon, but I thought we'd at least get in his finalists:

Not gonna lie...I wasn't expecting to actually land Harmon, but I thought we'd at least get in his finalists:

That's fine. We'll see West Virginia or Rutgers in a bowl within the next 5 years and wipe ourselves with them.

I can't wait to see NC State on the field the next few years.

Bad night for WR recruits. First this top 6, then Stewart getting his dream offer to Stanford.

Have to close out on Darby then we go for 1 or 2 more. There's some big fish that I think we can land if we are patient
As long as we can snag one of Hawkins/Irvin/Matthews we should be okay, assuming we land Darby. Then maybe Gene Coleman and we're good.

There were a couple of nj wr's I wanted for different reasons but there's also some real nice looking ones in Florida. I think we'll be ok in this dept.

We got the Qb and rb. We'll get one of the hbacks. It's time to add some lineman.

I must be going crazy, because I spent the summer thinking he'd already committed to them. Am I insane? Did I imagine that?

I must be going crazy, because I spent the summer thinking he'd already committed to them. Am I insane? Did I imagine that?

Maybe it was another one of your dreams.

I can't believe Toad didn't write that Harmon only picked South Carolina because Rutgers backed off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom