Class of 2016 - WR Kenny Yeboah (PA) Verbal to Temple | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Kenny Yeboah (PA) Verbal to Temple

money3189

Hall of Fame
Can someone tell me why arent we recruiting Noel Brouse team mate? I know he was mentioned in another thread and he came to the spring game. He will make a great receiving TE. Dont think he has the speed for ACC WR but I really like his highlights when looking at him as a TE.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3050703/kenny-yeboah

Can someone tell me why arent we recruiting Noel Brouse team mate? I know he was mentioned in another thread and he came to the spring game. He will make a great receiving TE. Dont think he has the speed for ACC WR but I really like his highlights when looking at him as a TE.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3050703/kenny-yeboah
One of the PS articles said they've talked to him but haven't offered. Agree he's more of a TE.

Looking at the other TE recruits we are currently looking at, I agree.

There it is. I was waiting for this. They offered the QB today. All making sense now.

There it is. I was waiting for this. They offered the QB today. All making sense now.

There was camp yesterday, plus camp today and tomorrow. I am wondering if Yeboah is camping to try and get an offer. I am guessing that Cross was at camp yesterday and impressed the coaches rather than being a visit like Bryant.