Class of 2016 - WR Kerrick Hahn (FL) Walk-On | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Kerrick Hahn (FL) Walk-On

Form what I watched he is plenty fast, and no smaller than some scholarship kids we already have or offered. He was splitting defenders in some of those highlights which means he was faster than the angles from high level defenders.
The kid was playing against top flight comp who are much faster than 98% of all high school teams.If played here at CBA people would be saying he was very fast,which I think he has above average speed w/o a doubt. No need to nit pick on a kid who is paying his own way. No need to rip on any kid period

The kid was playing against top flight comp who are much faster than 98% of all high school teams.If played here at CBA people would be saying he was very fast,which I think he has above average speed w/o a doubt. No need to nit pick on a kid who is paying his own way. No need to rip on any kid period

Think you quoted the wrong person, nothing wrong with what this person posted.

He is very Quick! Has fast feet great hands. His technique is quick move to hit the open space, shield the ball from defender, snatch the pass, and run. He does this much faster/quicker than most receivers. Real jitterbug.

Think you quoted the wrong person, nothing wrong with what this person posted.
Nah...I was agreeing with him and not trying to pick out the people here as they know who they are themselves.

I think Saltine figured this out.