Class of 2017 - WR Michael Harley, Jr. (FL) to Miami | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Michael Harley, Jr. (FL) to Miami

it'll be nice when we can get back to 2016 recruiting news.

OrangeXtreme said:
Acosta must have offered everyone at STA.
with the type of players they put out that may not necessarily be a bad thing.

NOPE: SU & NCST
giphy.gif

What do you say jeke? SU or NCST
I'm curious to see where he falls on our wish list. We're heavy after a couple big time WRs, including Burgess, White, and the local kid from CBA. I have to imagine they're all ahead of Harley, as is Daewood Davis obviously, so it's more a question of whether we'd even be willing to take him based on who things play out with those other guys.

I'm curious to see where he falls on our wish list. We're heavy after a couple big time WRs, including Burgess, White, and the local kid from CBA. I have to imagine they're all ahead of Harley, as is Daewood Davis obviously, so it's more a question of whether we'd even be willing to take him based on who things play out with those other guys.
And does he project to another position like CB or XB.

I can agree with that, who is the kid from CBA and how good is he? Not to get off this thread, sorry.

And does he project to another position like CB or XB.
Burgess is looked at as a DB too.. Even in the video where he says SU and Clemson are on top of his list he says on the next level he might end up at safety.. But he is the type of kid that if he wants to try WR first the SU staff will say "ok".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom