Class of 2016 - WR Michael Irvin, Jr. (FL) Verbal to Miami | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Michael Irvin, Jr. (FL) Verbal to Miami

You should read the premium article that went up on Skowt yesterday, then. It was VERY encouraging.
Not a scout subscriber but that's exciting. Having those two in our house... Wow what a recruiting tool.

That said I still fully expect that Irvin goes to Miami until he doesn't. That legacy thing is astounding in this area.

One thing that has to be taken into account, too: Syracuse was a finalist for the original Michael Irvin. He thinks very highly of the school and the program. So it feels like if his son doesn't go to Miami, he'll be very happy about him going to one of his own runner-up schools.

Also I have debated myself numerous times about tweeting an edit of him and his dad to him... Every time I come up with maybe he doesn't want to be compared to his dad. At Miami the pressure would be huge for him to be a top performer given his dad's time. He may really Want to get away from that

With his dad a sports analyst now maybe he sees the value of our communications program and the number of alumni we have in the field. Couple that with mike sr having always liked the school, and as bam said, maybe jr wants to step out of his dad's shadow (see the Mike Vick/McNabb comparison and recruitment debacle) there may be some hope to get him in for a visit. Might be enough to get a visit, then who knows what happens

Would love to take legacy kids from 2 of the big 3 FL schools. Now we just need Deion Sanders ki...

Fantastic! Would love to see fort drum clips in there too. And he runs a bubble screen? Match made in heaven.

Also what's prinxe? Typo or his nickname?

Fantastic! Would love to see fort drum clips in there too. And he runs a bubble screen? Match made in heaven.

Also what's prinxe? Typo or his nickname?

It's his twitter handle.

Thanks guys ! I only wish I had more video of the team to use

Thanks guys ! I only wish I had more video of the team to use
I wish you had more offensive highlights to use for the offensive recruits.

But that's a great video.

Would really love to have Irvin, it would be awesome

Alright I'll post 1 more video here I didn't tweet it because of the slightly negative beginning but the Stuff is already out there so I will post it here and I included some fort drum stuff for you

Love it actually.

To his (Jameson's?) credit, he got up quick after that hit from Davis.

Alright I'll post 1 more video here I didn't tweet it because of the slightly negative beginning but the Stuff is already out there so I will post it here and I included some fort drum stuff for you

This is great, Bam. And don't worry about the negative articles at the beginning. As you say, it's out there. Better to address it up front then pretend it's not out there.

Cheers,
Neil

Love it actually.

To his (Jameson's?) credit, he got up quick after that hit from Davis.
Agreed. Anything with some VL quotes is worth getting out there. Always gets me pumped

I like it. Great message. I'd tweet it out.

You have to send that one out! Best video yet. If these guys want to help carry cuse back to the promised land they can deal with people saying bad stuff about the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom