Class of 2016 - WR Michael Irvin, Jr. (FL) Verbal to Miami | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Michael Irvin, Jr. (FL) Verbal to Miami

You think maybe his dad can afford an unofficial?
Doesn't matter, a free trip is a big deal for anybody. Especially when you'd assume Dad wants him at Miami more than anywhere else. I'd hope dad could set aside bias if his kid wants to go elsewhere, but we need to not expect an unofficial until it happens
Officials can't be taken until after the start their senior year of school.
long way to go to hold off the canes to get him up here.

Doesn't matter, a free trip is a big deal for anybody. Especially when you'd assume Dad wants him at Miami more than anywhere else. I'd hope dad could set aside bias if his kid wants to go elsewhere, but we need to not expect an unofficial until it happens

long way to go to hold off the canes to get him up here.

If I recall, Dad has publically stated his desire for Jr. to play at Miami. I think it was his Sophomore year. Looks like things have changed.

If I recall, Dad has publically stated his desire for Jr. to play at Miami. I think it was his Sophomore year. Looks like things have changed.
I am aware of his past statements
I think Dad realizes the U is no longer his U.

Too true, which is the only reason I think we (or anybody else for that matter) have a shot.

But it will still be hard for Jr. To go another direction. I really believe that. So that means we need to get him on campus as soon as we can, and we need to be incredibly impressive for his entire stay, on the field, off it and everywhere in between.

I am aware of his past statements

Too true, which is the only reason I think we (or anybody else for that matter) have a shot.

But it will still be hard for Jr. To go another direction. I really believe that. So that means we need to get him on campus as soon as we can, and we need to be incredibly impressive for his entire stay, on the field, off it and everywhere in between.

Maybe Mr. Irvin will pull a Mr. Culpepper and let his kid play where he wants. /keeping fingers crossed/

Would love to land him. He's got great size and pedigree. Hearing that we land Irvin, Jr. would certainly create a buzz. It's an uphill climb against Miami, but if the coaches can get him on campus, I think we at least stand a chance. Maybe he wants to step out of the old man's shadow. Hearing that he likes to play H Back could certainly work in our favor. I'd love to see him commit to the "U", The University of Syracuse that is!

Someone needs to tell that kid it's not good to keep electronics near your man parts. That radiation can cause issues to the male reproductive region.

Sam is working Irvin big time. Gotta get him on campus after the dead period. And yes, get that phone out of your pants, son, or there may not be a Michael Irvin the 3rd!

Getting way ahead of myself but if somehow we can get Irvin Jr in 2016 then Keyshawn's kid in 2017.. Who needs 'cuse legacy kids.. (Pie in the sky)

Wait what? I carry my phone in my pants all the time... Oh wait I don't want anymore kids... We good

Yea I was driving one day with a dr friend and he noticed while I was driving I had my phone in my lap between my legs and he told me politely but firmly that keeping the phone is a very big no-no. It can lead to big health issues due to the radiation and how quickly the cells regenerate in that region or something along those lines. They just soak it right up. So that is your testicular health tip for all you men out there!

SYR2RDU said:
Getting way ahead of myself but if somehow we can get Irvin Jr in 2016 then Keyshawn's kid in 2017.. Who needs 'cuse legacy kids.. (Pie in the sky)

Well this post just makes me feel... old.

I was under the impression we were done taking anymore receivers this cycle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom