Class of 2016 - WR Neru N'Shaka (FL) Verbal to Toledo | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Neru N'Shaka (FL) Verbal to Toledo

So how's everyone feel about Wyoming as a state and vacation destination?

Is it ok if We want to turn this thread back into travel related posts now

It must be bothering you quite a bit, you just keep it going. Drop it , I have.

Consider the academic disparity. Toledo is basically a commuter school.

Last edited:
jekelish said:
So how's everyone feel about Wyoming as a state and vacation destination?

Gods country and great hunting. Count me in.

Anyone living in the greater Toledo area able to give us a description of it's natural geographic beauties? So much for mountain vistas or beautiful lakes and streams. Go Mudhens?!

Anyone living in the greater Toledo area able to give us a description of it's natural geographic beauties? So much for mountain vistas or beautiful lakes and streams. Go Mudhens?!

I've been to Toledo, once. Once.

photo.jpg
They need more than the Mud Hens?

I've been to Toledo, once. Once.
The Michigan/OSU rivalry has it's roots in Toledo. They actually fought a "war" over it...albeit a bloodless war but bullets did fly.

I've been hearing great things about Belize. Kauai looks beautiful. Newark in winter is just lovely.

I hear this was the primary recruiter...

Klinger-m-a-s-h-14058160-320-240.jpg
There actually is a Tony Packo's. It's pretty good. The walls are lined with fiberglass replicas of hot dog rolls that are signed by celebrities (most prominently, stars of M*A*S*H). Their "sweet hot" pickles are a favorite of mine.

The Michigan/OSU rivalry has it's roots in Toledo. They actually fought a "war" over it...albeit a bloodless war but bullets did fly.
Bloodless, we're both sides fighters nothing but Storm Troopers. Thy miss everything.

No big lose. Now we can get someone that wants to play for SU and see the beautiful north country and by the way if your looking for good ribs most everyone on here can tell you where to go. :)

Should we pull a rutgers and ask if we pulled his scholarship? Better yet, when a recruit tells you he's not coming, then you pull the ship

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=List-201516-FCS-head-coaching-changes

- Jason Candle won the Boca Raton Bowl over Temple in his first game as Toledo’s head coach.
The Rockets won 32-17 and finished with 10 wins for the first time since 2001.

Defensive coordinator / safeties coach Jon Heacock told ESPN afterward he will decide in the next few days whether to join Matt Campbell at Iowa State or remain at Toledo. The opportunity is there, but it’s tough for coaches to move family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom