Class of 2015 - WR/QB Donavan Hale (FL) Verbal to Indiana | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 WR/QB Donavan Hale (FL) Verbal to Indiana

lynden ostrander‏@lynden_o 3h
Largo's @DonHale96 had 239 passing yards on just 4 completed passes for 2 TD's, including game winner under 30 seconds to play in win.

lynden ostrander‏@lynden_o 3h
Largo's @DonHale96 had 239 passing yards on just 4 completed passes for 2 TD's, including game winner under 30 seconds to play in win.
Averages 60 yards per completion, huh?

Definitely does not fit our offense.

I kid, I kid!

Still looks like more of an Ashton Broyld type player to me.
I thought he looked a lot like Hunt did in high school. I am not an expert but his arm seems strong and with better footwork might be really strong.

I thought he looked a lot like Hunt did in high school. I am not an expert but his arm seems strong and with better footwork might be really strong.
No way. Hunt looked much better. Stronger arm, better pocket awareness and a more elusive runner. Not a single throw on that highlight film looked good.

If we are really recruiting him as a QB I would be seriously concerned. I seriously doubt we are though.

lynden ostrander ‏@lynden_o 4m4 minutes ago
Largo HC Marcus Paschal says @DonHale96 will take an official visit to Virginia Tech and USF the weekend of January 23rd. @TBO_PrepSports

lynden ostrander ‏@lynden_o 25m25 minutes ago
Largo HC Marcus Paschal says USF will make a home visit Thursday night to see @Jon0096 and @DonHale96. @TBO_PrepSports

lynden ostrander ‏@lynden_o 25m25 minutes ago
Largo HC Marcus Paschal says @Jon0096 and @DonHale96 really enjoyed their official visit to Indiana this past weekend. @TBO_PrepSports

Free video/article Hale...

http://recruiting.At their request,...e./story/1488512-scout-spotlight-donovan-hale

Next

• 9:59 AM - 6 Dec 2014 · Details
    '>
    Darren A. Clark ‏@DeeClark_025 18h18 hours ago
    My brothers taking their official to #Syracuse today! Salute >
    1f34a.png
    1f64c.png
    @DonHale96 @Jon0096
    1f525.png
    1f525.png
    pic.twitter.com/K9VzxmZjAD"

He didn't particularly excite me before the injury-Would be fine w/ me if they moved on from him

Hale seems like a kid that can play multiple positions for sure. I would be pleased to have him commit to cuse.