Class of 2017 - WR Raheem Blackshear (PA) to Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Raheem Blackshear (PA) to Rutgers

I REALLY like that tape. Especially how quickly and easily he changes direction. Should be ideal in this offense in turning short passes into long gains. I hope that we're in the mix for him.

Can we please replace that Big East photo on wall with a picture of us wearing our ACC era uniforms ????

Can we please replace that Big East photo on wall with a picture of us wearing our ACC era uniforms ????

Hopefully Babers' is waiting for the tweaks he wants Nike to make to be done first?

I know that size will scare off some schools. But that's hardly a detriment in our offense. I think he's a perfect fit for us.
Not touching this with a 10 foot pole. ;)

I'm sure he knew we were already at our max with WRs so he decided to get his spot somewhere.:noidea:

Syracuse is in a nice neighborhood?
I would say better than Temple. I used to have to go into Albert Einstein, a hospital in the Temple neighborhood and I still remember a doctor telling me not to stop for gas until I got to the Turnpike.

North Philly is one of the worst neighborhoods in the country. Its basically a continuation of Camden just across the river.

I dont think Blacshear's commitment would have been accepted at Cuse. All of the WR commits are better and idk if Eddie Lewis is still a take at this point but he's a lot better than Blackshear too. Temple has a very good coaching staff and Matt Rhule will be the next HC at PSU imo. Best of luck to him

That could be a really awkward in-home now that Ruhle is headed to Baylor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom