Class of 2017 - WR Raheem Blackshear (PA) to Rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Raheem Blackshear (PA) to Rutgers

I don't know what their practice facilities are like now, but, it used to be borderline laughable where they practiced. Granted, I'm going back to the Al Golden days, but, the facilities were high-school-esque.

I don't know what their practice facilities are like now, but, it used to be borderline laughable where they practiced. Granted, I'm going back to the Al Golden days, but, the facilities were high-school-esque.
2013 they opened this Temple Opens New Athletics Indoor Practice Facility
image_handler.jpg

It’s ridiculous that the NCAA can’t get this stuff right for the kids who aren’t always on tv like Fields and other guys. Let them play and stop saying no because you’re a dork Ncaa employee who got picked last at gym class

It’s ridiculous that the NCAA can’t get this stuff right for the kids who aren’t always on tv like Fields and other guys. Let them play and stop saying no because you’re a dork Ncaa employee who got picked last at gym class
What pisses me off is how they arbitrarily handle the waivers. Some of these cases are expedited decisions. Meanwhile, we've had a request dating back to the winter and still no answer. It's total BS.

And classic NCAA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom