Class of 2016 - WR/S Sadiq Palmer (NJ) Verbal to UMass | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR/S Sadiq Palmer (NJ) Verbal to UMass

Sadiq_Palmer6 ‏@muhboy_gunna Protected Tweets 2m2 minutes ago

215LBS today gettin up there slowly but shortly
1f3c8.png
1f4aa.png
#Work pic.twitter.com/T7tpXy5iuP

Shortly you can't be serious?

This sounds like a young man still growing, he might end up being like Jamal, and Adly 6-5-225+

No...if you click on the pic.twitter.com link in the post he is lifting 215 lbs. Because he has a protected twitter I can't embed the video.

No...if you click on the pic.twitter.com link in the post he is lifting 215 lbs. Because he has a protected twitter I can't embed the video.
the pic is blocked for those not following him too.

I just wanted to come back and show some love for a NJ recruit that already committed. I don't want Sadiq to get lost in the shuffle and forgotten about while we aim for higher profile players!

I like his film more than that of some higher profile WR recruits we're after. Suffice to say, I really like the way this kid plays.

Reading ESPN's analysis of him, I'll be honest, I'm fully expecting Jarrod West v2.0 (but plus 10 pounds). Otherwise, it's a very similar description.

Reading ESPN's analysis of him, I'll be honest, I'm fully expecting Jarrod West v2.0 (but plus 10 pounds). Otherwise, it's a very similar description.

Palmer appears to be a smoother athlete with more wiggle to him. I liked J West but he always appeared a bit mechanical In his movements. Stanford was likely going to use West as their hybrid TE type while we tried to turn him into a boundary receiver since we lacked better options there.